Tuesday, April 16 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Drake University Parents Hall on the 2nd floor of The Olmsted Center
Come join the fun of the annual Above + Beyond Cancer Evening of Inspiration! This uplifting event will feature:
- A short documentary spotlighting last fall’s transformational journey to Tibet
- A display of artwork that has been done by the participants in the Art as Therapy class
- Readings and Reflections from interviews done as part of the activities centered around the unique collaboration between the Drake Community Press and Above + Beyond Cancer
- Some inspiring words from our Chair and Founder Dr. Dick Deming
- A possible announcement of the destination of our next transformational journeys (yes, there may be more than one!
The evening starts with appetizers and drinks in the second floor Gallery of the Olmsted Center, with the program and film taking place in Parents Hall. This has always been a wonderfully positive and inspiring evening. We are expecting a full crowd, so get your tickets now! Tickets only $35 each.