Welcome to the Above + Beyond Cancer Cycling Club! We are committed to providing opportunities and experiences to cancer survivors and caregivers that push them to travel to new places, meet new people and live life with passion and purpose. For those who believe in a mind, body, spirit approach to cancer survivorship, we encourage you to join our ABC Cycling Club today.
Our Cycling Club will offers weekly indoor cycling and outdoor group rides during the Spring, Summer, and Fall. On the exciting front, we are investigating a cycling weekend retreat.
Additional highlights of the Cycling Club include:
- ALL paces of riders welcome
- Tuesday night rides with Mary Van Heukelom, and cool A +BC peeps
- Cycling classes with Dr. Dick Deming every Wednesday at Mercy Health and Fitness starting at 6:45pm followed by smoothies sponsored by Kitchen Collage
- Updates on Above + Beyond events and activities
- Terrific discounts on gear at Above + Beyond Cancer cycling partners
For more information on the club, please email Mary Van Heukelom firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2019 Above + Beyond Cancer Cycling Club schedule. Tuesday rides will leave from the South Shelter at Water Works Park near the Izaak Walton League Building. However, this start location could change in July. Please fill out the online Cycling Club form above to get email alerts on locations, as this schedule is subject to changes due to weather and grizzly bears.
Tuesday 7/9, 5:30 pm – Ride to Cumming Tap
Tuesday 7/23 – RAGBRAI, NO A+BC RIDE
Tuesday 7/30, 5:30 pm – Ride to Outskirtz and Confluence
Tuesday 8/6, 5:45 pm – meet at Water Works Amphitheater
Tuesday 8/13- Transformation Journey to Colorado, no A +BC ride
Tuesday 8/20, 5:30 pm – Ride to Outskirtz and Confluence